Вашата количка е празна!
Започни VIBER CHAT
The Lansky Controlled Angle Sharpening System is a guided knife sharpening system that ensures the knife is sharpened to the exact specified bevel every time. This system is designed to give the blade a professional cutting edge, regardless of sharpening ability. Excellent for both beginners and advanced users. The Lansky Controlled Angle Sharpening System allows the user to select the sharpening angles that best suit the intended use of the knife.
The four sharpening angles and their uses are listed below:
- 17 ° angle - A severe angle recommended for razor blades, fillet knives or similar tools. An extremely sharp but delicate edge.
- 20 ° angle - A commonly used angle for superior quality blades and provides an excellent edge for kitchen cutlery and slicing knives.
- 25 ° angle: the recommended angle for most knives that require a sharp and strong edge. Ideal for hunting and outdoor knives.
- 30 ° angle - An exceptional angle for knives that cut cardboard, rope or carpets. Ideal for heavy duty.
Included in the kit:
- Red coarse grit sharpener (120)- Green medium grit sharpener (280)- Blue fine grit sharpener (600)- Sharpening oil- Multi angle clamp to hold the blade- Guides (one for each sharpener)
There are no reviews for this product.
0 reviews / Write a review
Powered By OpenCart CostOffKnives © 2023 - Designed by YOOCART